Piano Sensei Studio Challenges
- Build up a playlist of at least 10 pieces
- Gift card awards for those who complete the challenge!
- More than 10 pieces? Great! Awards will also be given for the most pieces!
- Be able to play all of them easily and fluently (memorization not required)
- Record one video playing all of the pieces
- Announce the title of each piece before you play it
- Click the button below to submit your video
- Complete anytime before May 1, 2021
- View everyone’s videos on this page!
100-Day Practice Challenge
- Begins September 15, 2020
- Use TeacherZone to log your practice
- Minimum practice time starts at 5 minutes, but varies for each age/level (determined by your instructor)
- Practice every day, for 100 consecutive days
- Trophies for those who complete 100 days!
- If you don’t get to 100 that’s okay, there are other awards along the way!
- Your instructor will verify using your TeacherZone logs and you can keep track on this chart, too:
Away from a piano for a day or more? No problem! These things count as practicing:
- Doing your theory workbook or worksheets
- Mental practicing (follow along with your music and imagine playing piece or “air play”)
- Listen to a recording of your piece on YouTube while you follow along on your music/book
- Other activities approved by your instructor
Fill out the form below: name, number of pieces, and attach your video file.
NOTE: video must be in MP4 format only. If it’s not, simply do these steps before attached to this form:
1. Go to CLOUD CONVERT
2. select your video file
3. choose “mp4” 4. when it’s finished, download it and drop it/attach it below